Progress Log

 HOME

 Lab Report

Links

Experiment

Video

Hypothesis

 Method and Materials

Problem Statement

Results

 Enhancements

 Analytic Essay

 Thanks

Diagram

 Bibliography

Book of Progress

St. Matthew's DEEP web site

 March 16:

We went shopping for most of my equipment such as the frame and electrical parts of my project...I could not find the toilet wax though.

March 19:

While in Oregon I went to several stores and got glue, metal mesh, and some wires as well. I also went go carting but that is of no importance.

March 21:

This was the first day of building. I started and completed the frame and the engines. To complete the engines, I had to wire them, wax them, water proof them, and attach them to the frame

March 23:

My father and I worked on the wiring for the control box. This required soldering, stripping, and screwing. I had to wire three switches and connect each of them to a different motor. After I was done (three hours later), I tested them on a car battery.

March 25:

Finished my project and got it ready to take to Long beach

At Long Beach:

At first the vertical motor worked, then it short-circuited therefore preventing me from getting the results for depth.